Axis Foils ART Pro 951
Who wants to go faster than ever before, but with the confidence of total control?
Are you ready to push and test your limits, while confident that it won’t be the foils limits that govern your performance?
Do you want to use the same front wing for fast winging, SUP downwind and even prone?
Are you craving a foil that goes where you steer it, with no hesitation, no uncertainty, just clinical precision. If you answered yes to any of the above, we have the answer for you… ART PRO.
These are the actual foils that delivered a Moloka’i 2 Oah’u gold medal for Olivia Piana on the ART PRO 1051, a 3rd place for Edo Tanas, a 4th Place for Kai Lenny (both on ART PRO951) and a 9th place for Perth Standlick on the ART PRO 1051. All standard production models.
Very fast high-performance wings, that offer a new level of performance potential for riders to exploit.
Each member of the ART PRO foil range is a wing in its own right, not simply scaled versions of its closest sibling. All the ART PRO’s share the following:
- An extended elliptical outline.
- A straight median line for better turning and control.
- Narrower chords for lower drag overall.
- Less overall turn down especially in the tips.
- Less complicated shapes in general.
- Lower drag foil section on the smaller versions
- All ART PRO’s have aspect ratios between 11 and 12
ART PRO foils are ideally matched with our Black Advance fuselage and Skinny rear wing ranges.