Black Project SUP Fin Condor
Black Project SUP Fin Condor 18
SUP Race Fin For Top-End Speed & Agility. Designed With Connor Baxter For Elite Paddlers
The Condor is a SUP racing fin designed for maximum board speed and agility. Ideally suited for advanced and professional paddlers, this is the fin for those who aren’t afraid to push the limits. The smallest fin we make, the Condor utilizes reduced depth, smaller surface area and our Reduced Cord Concept to enable maximum paddling speed, without sacrificing too much tracking. Best suited for flat water and calmer days, it’s the fastest fin on the market. But be warned, due to its size the Condor is not for everyone.
- A very small fin (18cm / 7.09” & 182cm2 / 28.21 in2 ).
- Reduced Cord Concept (RCC) enables increased speed and faster turning without sacrificing tracking.
- Short fin base increases positional tuning options, even on boards with short fin boxes.
- Developed by multi-time SUP Racing World Champion Connor Baxter, with additional input from Seychelle Webster, Martin Vitry, Fiona Wylde and other elite paddlers.
- Complete with premium fin cover, fin screw, leash string and board sticker
- US Base (sold out) and Surf/Longboard Base (available)
Apenas em stock com a base SURF
Vem com bolsa para fin, cordinha para o leash, parafuso e placa e autocolante
Promoção válida até 30 de Novembro de 2023 e limitada ao stock existente. Desconto de 20%.