Black Project Lava Paddle
LAVA – 90% Carbon All-Water SUP Paddle
A lightweight & forgiving SUP Paddle built to excel in all conditions from flat water to surfing
The LAVA all-round SUP paddle is for padders who need a paddle for all occasions. This versatile, lightweight and strong full carbon SUP paddle shares much of the same DNA as our race & surfing lines, the result is a high-performance paddle for recreational stand up paddlers, surfing one day, cruising the next & racing at the weekend. The Lava blade was designed to be a little more forgiving & suit a less aggressive & lower cadence paddle stroke. Available in Fixed, Adjustable & 3-Piece Adjustable the Lava caters to all riders in all conditions.
- Use: All-Water
- Rider Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Blade: LAVA Medium 84
- Blade angle: 10 degrees
- Max width: 16.8 cm (6.61″)
- Scooped Dihedral blade shaping
- 3k premium carbon pre-preg construction
- Standard Diameter Shaft (SDS)
- 90% carbon construction
- Weight from 475 grams (16.75 oz)
- Slim line Blade/Shaft connection for positive energy transfer, efficiency and less drag.