|Dimensões (C x L x A)||14.0 x 27 x 6 in|
Medidas: 14’0 x 27” x 6” (356 litros)
As the inflatable fitness, cruising and racing demand have grown for inflatables, SIC continues to serve up what its customers have asked for in an all-water, multi-discipline, displacement shaped inflatable. Having more volume in the nose, wider tail and slight increased rocker versus its next of kin the X series, the FX can do it all. Designed for a mid sized paddler looking for long glides or the larger paddler looking for a stable board with increased volume. If it is distance you want to put under your belt, whether for a long afternoon grind or an expedition, this board can go the distance.
SIC Inflatables are derived from their composite counterpart. This means proven designs translate into the Air-Glide Series for unrivaled performance and convenience. SIC’s materials selection, shapes and constructions dictate performance and prove that not all inflatables are created equal. Strict quality control ensures that your boards are the best available. We are so confident in our quality construction that SIC offers a 2 Year Warranty on its Air-Glide Series boards.
(DSC,FST, DSW) – DROP STITCH CONSTRUCTION WITH FUSION SKIN AND DOUBLE SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION, two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (15-20 psi max), diamond groove EVA pad, carry handle, surf leash ring, includes coil leash (8’x 7mm), cargo net, patch kit, premium wheelie backpack, U.S. finbox compatible with Weedless 9” (nylon) fin
– (DST) Dyneema stringer technology
– Ultra durable single layer PVC tarpaulin skin
– Double reinforced rail construction
– High pressure drop stitch construction (DSC) core
– Two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max)
– Carry handle
– Coil leash (8’x 7mm)
– Cargo net, patch kit, wheelie backpack for easy transport and storage
– U.S. finbox compatible w/toolless FCS Connect 9.0” fin for quick setup and breakdown
– All SIC Air Glide boards are 6” thick