SIC Maui X-Pro 12’6 Air-Glide
Medidas: 12«6 x 26” x 6” (306 litros)
The X Series boards have been a huge success for SIC. Offering speed, stability and a great glide ratio, X Series boards have been a great fit for the paddler looking for a displacement shaped inflatable to use for general paddle fitness, recreational cruising and racing.
SIC Inflatables are derived from their composite counterpart. This means proven designs translate into the Air-Glide Series for unrivaled performance and convenience. SIC’s materials selection, shapes and constructions dictate performance and prove that not all inflatables are created equal. Strict quality control ensures that your boards are the best available. We are so confident in our quality construction that SIC offers a 2 Year Warranty on its Air-Glide Series boards.
(DSC,FST, DSW) – DROP STITCH CONSTRUCTION WITH FUSION SKIN AND DOUBLE SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION, two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (15-20 psi max), diamond groove EVA pad, carry handle, surf leash ring, includes coil leash (8’x 7mm), cargo net, patch kit, premium wheelie backpack, U.S. finbox compatible with Weedless 9” (nylon) fin
– (DST) Dyneema stringer technology
– Ultra durable single layer PVC tarpaulin skin
– Double reinforced rail construction
– High pressure drop stitch construction (DSC) core
– Two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max)
– Carry handle
– Coil leash (8’x 7mm)
– Cargo net, patch kit, wheelie backpack for easy transport and storage
– U.S. finbox compatible w/toolless FCS Connect 9.0” fin for quick setup and breakdown
– All SIC Air Glide boards are 6” thick