Starboard 7’4 Kids
- 7’4 x 25’5 x 3.5” 78 litros
- Best option for lightweight riders to learn to paddle board in
the waves with progression to evolve into high performance surfers.
- ASAP construction has a soft deck to fall on, yet is strong
and durable for long use.
- Best suited for beginners up to 35kg, intermediate kids up
to 50kg, and for advanced riders 50+kg.
- Available in ASAP Technology.
Bottom shape: “Concave to double concave”
- Concave gives lift while double concave allows for
- Impact-resistant high density thermoformed EVA foam 360° around on the rails.
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision-molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm grooved traction on rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin.
- A standing area of a 0.6mm Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcement.
- ASAP constructed boards are based on previous year’s shape designs.
- Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5” and Hero models.
|Dimensões (C x L x A)
||7.4 x 25.5 x 3.5 in