Starboard Hyper Nut 7’2 Wood
7'2 x 28'' x 4'' 105 litros
- Ultimate performance for knee high river waves to double
overhead surf for riders up to 85kg.
- Accelerate through fat parts of the wave with seamless
rail-to-rail transitions to project up at the lip with speed.
- Tighter and faster turning with unparalleled comfort as it’s such
an easy board to use.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Wood Technologies.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Blue Carbon and Wood are provided with Light Core fins.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfing boards.