Starboard Hyper Nut 7’4 Wood
- 7’4 x 30” x 3.9” 106 litros
- Stable for riders up to 90kg with acceleration and ability to
turn on the spot and project effortlessly and easily in any direction.
- Thickness is relatively low which keeps you close to the waterline,
aiding balance and sensitivity.
- Wide nose and tail make it possible to drop down in board size
without losing balance.
- Available in Wood and AST Electric Technologies.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- • Blue Carbon and Wood are provided with Light Core fins.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfing boards.
|Dimensões (C x L x A)
||7.4 × 30 × 3.9 in